Thursday, August 7, 2008

lack for a better word

FUCK YOU!

1 comment:

Maria said...

You seem so angry and cynical all the time, I feel like on one hand I have no right to write this but on the other, I do, I'd like to think we are friends/family. You have love, you are loved. Just because the past hasn't lasted doesn't mean the future doesn't hold something, someone better. You have to let go of the resentment, there are reasons things went the way they did. What I'm writing is not news to you and I don't want you to think I think I know it all. You made such an impact on my life that I think about you and Gino all the time. I want to see you happy and you have more than most will ever have. I'm sorry for rambling. I just don't want you to say fuck you to love anymore.